View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:51 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Test: ppcKitchen Manila2d Rom w/oem Package...Updated 10/22/08 11:08pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
Super easy to use.. I rebuilt the rom, and im still having overwrite errors when doing anything with manilla....also selecting Mortscript with this rom will give it an error message that will not allow the rom to finish...dont remember what the error was, i can build another one and give that to you if youd like..
also, is there a way to delete some of the manilla skins?
There are about 15-25 files that Manila2D needs to replace in a standard windows build. These are mostly .dll's and such. If you downloaded the first one, recheck the first post. Last night I uploaded a new 20mb version that only has two skins, but it's not the skins that are causing the duplicate files... The main m2d oem should only let you select one skin. And mortscript, I can check it out, but you might ask about that in the ppckitchen thread. I know I had a heck of a hard time transitioning some of my oems over to the ppcKitchen side...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 10-23-2008 at 08:12 AM.