View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:17 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cooking Helmi in BuildOS 9.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterion View Post
Being windows, I feel the need to cook up a new ROM every few months. I set out to do so last week with the newest build for Apache (2074. As it turns out, that build was pretty much unusable for me. There is a services.exe bug, some users report HTC Home doesn't work, .NET problems, and more.
The services and .Net problems have been resolved. Don't know of the others, or if they're any different than on Helmi.
Quote:
I ended up going back to the earlier Helmi release, which is still included in BuildOS 9.05. However, it doesn't work without a little hacking. I thought I'd share what I had to do, for anyone else who needs to go back from 20748.
A fixed version of Helmi compatible with the new BuildOS is available for manual download at http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads. I'll add it to updater soon.