View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 11:57 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Ditto to what Pibe said. As an experiment though I would take your device (which one do you have?) and find a dog. I prefer yellow labs for this experiment as they tend to be pretty easy going. After you have acquired the dog place your device within a 10 ft radius of the dog. Ensure that your device is emitting the offending sound and watch for any reaction from the dog. An immediate response from the dog indicates that there may indeed be a problem with your device (take it in for service, etc.). No response from the dog indicates two things: 1). No problem with your phone or, 2). deaf dog.

late,
Coz