Thread: Memory help!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 08:57 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't use outlook, just POP mail, and I do not have any currently saved (only get one or two every great while, read + delete). I don't use messaging at all! I have cleared out the temp files, and relocated the IE and histoey folders to my SD card with SK tools.I went through the settings and deleted all the files I thought were expendable, I did not use, or did not remember. I keep all pics and vids on my SD card as well. I appreciate all the suggestions, and I do double check as I see them here so I am sure I got it right, I am still at about 2.5 mb though, and didn't know if there was something obvious I was missing, since I don't store any files in the main memory, just a few apps.

Thanks for the input so far!!