View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 08:53 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Test: ppcKitchen Manila2d Rom w/oem Package...Updated 10/23/08 7:40am

Good day folks!

I heard somewhere that this was how the ppckitchen was intented to be used. What I have provided here is a Flashable Rom, plus the additional OEM's, and selections.txt needed to build your own rom with the ppcKitchen using this base.

In this thread I would like to test that theory. I wanna see how user friendly it is, what problems you have etc...

Version 1.0.1 is here!!! Cleaned up the start menu and this is a good base to build on. I took my basic "stuff" and made a clean base. This is much easier to handle... Here it is: (btw v1.0 was scrapped )

The Files you need:
=======================
rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_OEM_v1.0.1.rar -- Misc OEM's needed for the rom
rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0.1 Selections.txt -- The Rom's selections.txt file.
rstg_Manila2D_Sys20273_v1.0.1 Selections.txt -- The Rom's selections.txt file. (the above OEM pack will work just fine)

rstg_Manila2D_ppcKitchen_OEM_v1.0.2.rar -- Misc OEM's needed for the rom
rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0.2 Selections.txt -- The Rom's selections.txt file.
rstg_Manila2D_Sys20273_v1.0.2 Selections.txt -- The Rom's selections.txt file. (the above OEM pack will work just fine)
changelog v1.0.2: Added Gullum Diamond Keyboard, Batti v2.4

Work got ya locked down? ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/rstoyguy/ppcK_rom_packs/

The Basics:
=======================
Here is what you need to do to make it work:
1. In your ppckitchens directory, create a new directory: USER_OEM2

2. Extract "rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0.1.rar" into the USER_OEM2 directory

3. Copy "rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0.1 Selections.txt" into the Projects directory

Open buildos and enjoy.

The following rom's will need the RomUpgradeUtility.rar.

Here is a flashable rom: rstg_Manila2D_Sys20755_v1.0_SprintNBH.rar

I'll elaborate more and pretty this up later. This is just a test, so I'm not going to spend too much time on this post.

Notes:
The sys: 20755
The Carrier: Sprint for the NBH, select your own now!
Add your own programs with this base.

What's inside....briefly:
=======================
- Vogue style Diamond theme dialer..............Anyone got a good dialer that works with this thang?

- dotFred Task Manager.............................checking out the program...

- Diamond_Keyboard_gullum........................Much better!

- HTC Vogue Camera.................................gotta have it

- BT FTP ................................................pl aying with my help at work.

- ## Codes............................................. seeing what works in here.

- QuickMenu......................................... ...A must have for me!

- OEM_Batti-v2.4......................................Good battery guage for top of the screen. Gotta tweak the colors...

- SPB Tensor Calculator Skin.......................Until I get my diamond skinned one to work in here...

- BL OSXGraphite Keyboard Skin..................looks good

- SpbScreenshot..................................... .To show you what your getting into!

- HTC_Diamond_MP3_Trimmer.....................looks good

- MegaPack_Manilla2d_OEM_V2.15...............The beef of the operation here.

- MegaPack_Manilla2d_Skin3_MM_Black_ICE..The skin for the beef. (auto selects the following Today Theme)

- TodayTheme - MobileMatt_Black&White......Black up top, white down below.

- MusicID-T1_3_0-Coke_signed....................Playing at work with Sirius

- Game Mega Pack v1.3..............................Most ppckitchen_oem games +

- OEM_MyUtils_Megapack_v1.4.1.................See my oem request thread. My utils

- TouchPal_wm6_1_v3_5............................see ing if it works in here.

- zzz_My_Files_OEM.................................. .Misc graphics files and others.

- zzz_My_Registry_OEM..............................W hy select 10 registry edits?????

- zzz_My_Sounds_OEM...............................My Sounds. And spread some Benny Hill love!

- zzz_My_Start_Menu_ppcKitchen_v2.0_OEM...Specially designed for ppckitchen. Will work with any of the current modular kitchens, any device.

- zzz_My_TodayScreen_OEM........................Usua lly to clear today screen items, used here to set applauncher widget apps.

Don't forget to check out my tutorials in my sig! Enjoy guys and gals!

And if you don't like my rom????

Use my tools/base

and

COOK YOUR OWN!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-02-2008 at 04:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.