Thread: Memory help!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:21 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Memory help!!!

I have looked around, and used a couple cleaning utilities (mem-maid...), and I figured I would try here. I still hace about 70% of my memory free on my WX, but it is all in program. My storage memory is critically low, and I have done all I can think of to empty it, mem-maid, SK Tools, deleting files, I have emptied all the obvious caches (explorer...) and I have all my apps except for Today screen and an alarm clock on an SD card. Any suggestions? At best I can only free up my storage memory to about 2.5-3 mb.

Help!!