View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 07:04 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post

I know that a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the Touch Pro and tensions can get high. I ask that you all follow 2 simple rules for this thread to keep it relevant and to prevent it from being closed.

1. Stay On Topic
2. No bashing criticalaudioinc's reputation or authenticity. Based on the information he's provided publicly and privately, I have no reason to doubt him. If you think otherwise, post it in another thread.
Thanks stroths!

And lets do follow #1 and #2 from above. I understand the skepticism that is associated with threads speculating about release dates, shipping, issues, etc. I also understand the skepticism associated with someone claiming to work for a specific company, etc. Lets stay focused on what is known and understand that some some info may be true...and some may not.

Proceed at your own risk!

late,
Coz