View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
ghettofreeryder
Halfway to VIP Status

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Comm Manager Tab for TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I installed this (not the cab, cooked it into my ROM). It works very well, but for those who are using the kitchen, be sure to edit the list to add this tab in (In the 26948339_manila file) In the GF/TC Kitchen, Numbers 1-11 are already taken, so you'll have to add this as number 12 or change another number. (9 and 10 are lower down the file)

If you didn't understand my post, you need to learn more about TFLO3D first
Ive been using for a few days, already in the kitchen (manually added, no cab), among other things that are radically awesome. Stay tuned. Also, the Neon manila theme already has an icon for the comm manager, all i did was edit the manila xml file, and boom, it was there. I had to edit another file, the 090 one, so it would display the proper name the first time u scroll to it