View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:15 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20755 GPS kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I'm not sure why I'm not getting past the second splash screen. Can someone post a list of what they downloaded from the ppckitchen site; there was a file named vogue_20755 something or other in a "Group" folder that I have, which I'm now not sure if I should have. Updater wouldn't work for me; it just hung and finally the program stopped responding according to windows xp. So with manually downloading the files the kitchen seems to compile just fine like with 20748, but after flashing won't boot past the second splash.
If you got the 20755 selections.txt, you'll get errors for all missing files. If you're not getting file not found errors, you should be good.

I suggest trying with the buildos I pushed out this morning, as it has fixes that might affect your issue. I'd also make a clean rom if you think you might be missing stuff. Verify that boots and works, then you'll know if it's you or not.