monkey is keeping up the good workmonkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Call noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey
so i was forced back to the Q since the 6800 is not going to be here anytime soon. the problem im having is when im a minute into a call i get a very annoying pulse dialing- like noise for about 15 seconds or so. i have tried a hard reset several times and the problem doesn't go away I am very annoyed and can't stand telling the people who call me to hold on until the the noise is gone. oh i almost forgot, the caller can't hear it but the caller can hear me talking when the noise is on my end. anybody have any ideas on what it might be and a solution?
You're not talking about the "screen buzz" are you? e.g. when the screen is on (for the first 10-15 secs after you answer the call, depending on your settings) the screen makes an audible high pitch buzz.

That's the only thing I've heard of in regards to your situation. It's not really a defect as all the Q's do it...you can just force the screen off via the lower left key of course. Not sure if this is what is happening with you though.
the noise is coming from the earpiece. i know what noise you are talking about. i did have that problem with my 6700, but no thats not the noise that i am hearing. and i don't have that problem with my Q...for now. i have had a Q before and i didn't have that problem. i emailed cs yesterday but i still haven't heard from them. i think what i am going to end up doing is having to go to the sprint store for a checkup. what i hate about doing that is that i have to go out of my way, literally. sprint moved around their repair centers and now i have to do a "mission impossible" in order for a tech to take a look at my phone.