View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Retentions Deal: $130 Shipped

Finally. I got my deal.

I have to say, I am impressed with retentions. They understood my problems and the lady was very helpful. I explained how frustrated I was, and she looked into the Touch Pro. She offered the Diamond, but I asked if it had a hard keyboard [playing dumb]. Then she offered the Touch Pro, I said how much, she said its $299. We talked about how my Mogul is $299 and we talked a bit, and she offered $199, went down to $130. I didn't want to test her kindness any further, and I agreed. She notated my account and I confirmed it was there, and then she said call back when it is released.

I'm very excited. No more waiting for my phone to reboot after my tire blows out on the highway...
This post has been thanked 3 times.