View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 07:04 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappy View Post
There was no timeout setting under Data Connections, but I toggled each setting, one at a time, and reset. Did the same with Phone settings. No change to the #777 field. Also looked down the entire list of settings and nothing obvious jumped out. Schapps will know. I also checked for the problem again with a couple of incoming calls with Data On. Works fine. Once you get a few responses from others who have the problem now, you will know for sure.
In Advanced Config, choose "Menu" (right soft key), then "More Settings", then "Connections". Check the box and set it to a time of your choosing.

In this post, you indicated you used Advanced Config to set the timeout, so I thought you knew where it was.

Let me know. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.