View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Brock1909
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: Any of the custom guys out here got a sprint dump based rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i agree, trying to troubleshoot MMS w/sprint on the phone running the juicy ROM was troublesome b/c there were no update profile or PRL shortcuts...

i wonder how hard would it be to .cab those (or if that's possible)...?
well i extracted the cab from the Stock ROM, but when i try to install it on Juicy it says the install was unsuccessful. :/

if i ##786# my phone and reset from the menu ( which makes the phone bare as if out of box before activation) and load the stock sprint ROM, the over the air device setup will activate my ophone, and i have no problem with sprint MMS at alll. but as soon as i flash to any other ROM, i cannot receive any pics, and when i send them, they stay Pending. it makes no sense at all to me.