View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Raging Idiot
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint still having GPS problems? Try this!

The GPS problem has long been fixed...it's interesting how this thread continues to go on and on...lol
You guys that are still having GPS problems should make sure you state that you have plenty of internal memory space available.
Otherwise if you don't, then you'll just be going in circles trying different things and it will always be hit or miss on your locks. I might aim for about 14mb's free memory for good measure. The only thing I ever needed to do was run the ppst.exe, and sometimes reboot...but that might have been due to just needing to clear memory. Once cleared it takes a few minutes (sometimes) to get the first gps lock but afterwards it should lock considerably faster due to the fact that it now has a relative position of satelites.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.