View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:12 AM
rdd0512
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does anyone else use wmwifirouter all day long?

i use wmwifirouter alot. the only problem i had was the phone would stop charging cause of the heat, now i just keep it in front of a fan plugged in. stays connected. sometimes you will notice that the transfer bars go "grey" on the top bar. all you have to do is make sure you have auto reconnect enabled in the wmwifirouter settings and then tap the icon up there and it will pop up the bubble and then hit disconnect, then it will automatically reconnect w/o the need of a soft reset.