View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 12:09 PM
ghettofreeryder
Halfway to VIP Status

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any of the custom guys out here got a sprint dump based rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I have been scouring over here and xda and the general consensus is that the sprint rom is a bit more like the gsm roms (translating to more compatible with the software). has anyone thought of/tried to base a rom off a sprint dump rather than a telus one? I would honestly like to do this myself as I do have programming experience, but I really have no clue were to get started on a task such as this.
Most of the drivers in the kitchen base have been converted to the ones from the Sprint rom. Ill check again, but they should be almost the same now
This post has been thanked 1 times.