View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:08 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: missing splash sound after hard reset

Oh hell, you have no probs, mine does most of that too and thats normal. My IE used to close like that when I had my cache and cookies being stored to the card. Either make sure it is set to store in main memory or try using Opera or Picsel.

There is nothing wrong with 1-2mins GPS locks, especially on a cold bootup.

I wish my txt vibes were 10secs instead of the 3 bursts I get.

All PPCs lag when turning them on. S2U2 doesnt help. There are even reports of the Diamond having the same issues and it just came out.

And sometimes if I slide my phone open and start to type is also will dial tones and bring up the dialpad where I will then have to close that screen and redo my text. Are you using the native 6.1 threaded SMS or Palm SMS?