View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:26 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: how do i flash rom for my fone

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellep_702 View Post
ok sorta having a problem...
i was able to get my phone to be in bootloader mode the tri colored screen n some one gave me a file that did all that now i can't get it out of the tri colored screen..i hope im making sense but how do i get out of that..one person told me to get out of it to flash any rom of my choice...

yeah imnew to this i dnt kno what a rom is lol n how to flash one can anyone please help me.. imgng craze. i really do appreciate it thank you!
First off you need to stop starting threads all over the forum.....it makes it hard for us to help....secondly your initial problem was the phone was shutting on and off, you never mentioned you had been trying to flash....not trying to be harsh on you but next time keep it to one thread and explain exactly what you have done and also post radio and rom and what hard spl you are using if you are trying to flash....so in closing keep the thread here and we can help...first info we need is radio and rom as of now and what Hard spl is on the phone...this can be seen at the top of the tri-colored screen....radio and rom is in the RH corner of the first splash screen...