View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Emergency- Need Help Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Hey Guys:

I need help really fast. I'm leaving to go to Puerto Rico in the morning. My father in law is here now. His phone wont sync with ANY computer and I've tried it on four.

Is their a cab. form of the latest Sprint ROM for the Mogul? He is leaving to go back to Hawaii tonight and I'm trying to update his phone. I keep getting "USB not recognized" errors. I've download and installed the WMDC6.1 and its still not working. I know it does work because I update the phone with programs and sent the phone to him last Xmas. So I know it works.

Please help
Are you just trying to update the stock rom?.....is the phone un-locked?....more specifics of exactly what you are trying to do.....as Lyle said though check the advanced network functionality.....if that does not work and you are trying what I think, just to upgrade the stock rom.....grab PIM backup and backup the phone to storage card then hard reset the phone and delete any existing partnerships with the PC....should pick up AS after that...