View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Emergency- Need Help Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Hey Guys:

I need help really fast. I'm leaving to go to Puerto Rico in the morning. My father in law is here now. His phone wont sync with ANY computer and I've tried it on four.

Is their a cab. form of the latest Sprint ROM for the Mogul? He is leaving to go back to Hawaii tonight and I'm trying to update his phone. I keep getting "USB not recognized" errors. I've download and installed the WMDC6.1 and its still not working. I know it does work because I update the phone with programs and sent the phone to him last Xmas. So I know it works.

Please help
check the settings under start/settings/connnections/usb to pc. you may have to uncheck the enable advanced network functionality.
Don't forget to hit the