View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 07:49 PM
clsifford80
Lurker

clsifford80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tilt owner trying to get more advanced

i've had my tilt for about a year now. i love it! it has more potential than i realized when i bought it. i've been installing software (MemMaid, Kaiser Tweak, QuickMenu, and Dialers (none of which have big enough buttons AND work properly)). pretty much just customizing and personalizing it, making it easier to navigate and free up memory. i love the HSPDA capabilities! internet clocks 2-3 times faster than 3G regularly. i would like to start doing some more advanced things, but i get lost with all the terminology that i don't know. what is "Flashing the ROM" and "the Kitchen?" can i run a different operating system, or am i stuck with Windows? if so, where is there a good download to upgrade to WM 6.1, and is it worth it to upgrade? what does it mean to "unlock" my phone, should i, and how do i? i have lots more questions, and i'm sure i'll develop some more as i learn more, so any help i can get from anyone would be greatly appreciated. i'm finding it a bit difficult to navigate thru this site and find what i'm looking for. the same stuff seems to pop up on several different searches. oh, and GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Incredible Hulk Movie.jpg (121.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!