View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issue with Mogul not working after being replaced 4 times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkout View Post
Yeah I know and they just responded to me again. (below) A pro might work better, I dunno. My Mogul worked great and I loved it up till it stopped. I would be hella happy if they would even get me a working Mogul. But after paying for one and have so many replacements they still wanna give me more refurbished phones. At what point does it stop?
Dude! Thats sick! Have you ever asked to speak to a manager?

Now you know why I left Sprint. I bought a non PPC phone one time, I asked them to put every service they had on it to include the best level of insurance. Six weeks later I dropped the phone, it bounced and landed in a cup of pop. Phone was dead, called Sprint and they told me that they could do nothing because the plan was not added. I said fine cancel my plan and we can dispute the bill in small claims court if you choose. They had a supervisor call me back and then they agreed to replace the phone. Sprint customer service is by far the worse I have ever had to deal with. It was horrific! I have no doubt of your experience noted above.

Secondly the Support Rep needs to drop the attitude. I would have already called his supervisor to discuss this. I manage a tech support call center and we also handle email support. If one of my techs got mouthy to a customer like that it would not have been something I would have been happy with.

Call the customer service line and ask for a Supervisor. STAY CALM and non argumentative and you will get a new phone.

Good Luck