Thread: update rom 700w
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Well the format is a .bin since I was using Buzz's Grab_It to grab the ROM from the phone. Then I decoded as normal using Imgfs_Tools. I can modify the dump folder from there and get it back into a .bin or any other flashable file format. I just havent found a way to flash it back onto the device. And Im not sure if modifing the md5 hash will work but maybe....I havent really looked to deeply into it. I did notice that Imgs_Tools does throw out some overlapping errors tho.
~Mike