View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:00 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Zbop's New Today Plugin: Silencer

This is from Zbop over at TC:

Want a quick and simple way to temporarily shut-your-phone-up?

Introducing Silencer, a new today plugin that allows you to do just that.
- Have your ever used flight-mode expecting to silence your phone, only to have other notifications or reminders pop up and make noise?
- Have you ever turned the volume all the way down or used a profile setting to turn it off, but then forgot to turn it back on?
- Ever been chased by Jack Bauer into a dark warehouse and hit the slider switch to mute your phone, only to have that damn loud Treo-vibrate give away your position?
(okay maybe this ONLY happens to me...)

Anyways, Silencer is a very simple today plugin that silences your phone and then unsilences it after the time period is over.

Headed for a very important hour-long meeting that can't be disturbed? Tap Silencer and then "Silence 1 hour", and it keeps the sound off for 60 minutes, and then automatically restores the volume back to it's previous levels. Finally get some "alone time" with your sweetie and you need 15 min... uhh,err.. 90 minutes of undisturbed time? Tap, tap and your done (with the phone that is).

Silencer also doubles as a date plugin, the key differences are (1) the icon and (2) the plugin is positionable on the today screen; the default one is not.

A windows installer and PPC cab install is attached below. Enjoy!

Z.

late,
Coz
Attached Files
File Type: zip silencerinstaller_559.zip (322.5 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip silencercab_212.zip (73.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!