View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Running iphone software / programs on WM? This is not the same old question.

There are other programs available, but thats the only one I can find thats free. Go to wwhttp://www.download.com/2000-2005_4-0.html?tag=hdr;snav and do a search for "dive" , there's several others available. I'm on my fire dept's dive/rescue team and our protocols for diving keep us from getting anywhere near the limits for multiple dives so I havent been tempted to pay for any of the other programs, if only I could find the time to do more recreational diving I might have to buy one lol