View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: COD2 on a GF/TC based rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
That's the rom I've been using (stock sprint from the ppcgeeks ftp).

What I found odd was the fact that there was a difference when trying Juicy2.4.1 and the Mightystable rom, especially in that I almost got it to run from the files on the internal storage left over from installing before a hard reset.

I'm thinking I might have to start learning to cook to get this where I want it.... Is it possible to strip down the stock sprint rom using your kitchen, or does each kitchen have its own base rom? I've never cooked before...

And thanks for the response!
.net framework 3.5 is the difference and possible issue. that's what i think.... stab in the dark

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.