View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:48 AM
tobeychris
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: COD2 on a GF/TC based rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Ok, well if I have to figure this out on my own, I will. Maybe I'll donate some money to myself...

What I've tried sofar:

Stock sprint: works flawlessly

Juicy 2.4.1: blank screen, no sound
changing pp has no effect

Mighty stable 1.2: exe runs, blank screen, no sound

Juicy 2.2: 16mb error

Dharvey 1.0: 16mb error

Dharvey 2.0: 16mb error

Windsprint .76: 16mb error

GF/TC 1.05: 16mb error

Essentially I need to figure out what the differences in these roms are. That's where I need HELP. Anyone?

I'll probably just keep testing and posting results.
Sprint Stock: Based on Sprint's ROM.

Everything Else: Based on Ghettofreeryder / Tobeychris Kitchen which uses a Telus base (Yes, even Juicy).

Try flashing the Stock sprint ROM that was uploaded here and see if that will work. If it does, then it's possible for this to work and the problem doesn't lie within the ROM base, but the SYS or OEM packages. If it doesn't.. you have a much bigger problem!