View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:35 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any Sprint employees?

I am a SERO member, using the generic codes that were open for everyone to use when the Mogul came out. Now, when I go to look at upgrades, this is what comes up:

"We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order"

When I go to that site, this comes up:

Get Started Now

Sprint employee e-mail address:
Last 3 digits of employee ID (CID):

Can anyone of you that works for Sprint send me a PM with your email address and the last 3 digits thingie? I'd sure appreciate it.