Old 10-01-2008, 05:40 PM
mr.squonk
PPCGeeks Regular

mr.squonk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk
Re: sprint ecare

Sorry wldthng, I would disagree, if you are persistent, you can get them to replace it with the Diamond. You just have to stick to it, and keep on climbing the ranks until you get someone who would work with you. eCare is a waste of time, ask for a supe...then when that person says no, ask for theirs. You can also call in and ask for the hardware dispute line...then bent over backwards for me, not once, but twice. I had a Mogul out of warranty, they replaced it with a Touch, then replaced that will the Diamond, at no cost or contract obligation. Just be nice and firm until they budge. It doesn't hurt to kindly threaten that you will cancel, but only do it when you are way above the front line reps. But in wldthng's defense, it doesn't work for everyone...I deal with my company's customers and know how to "work the system".

I had an hdtv from circuit city...after dealing with the manufacturer regarding problems for a few months, they actually gave me all my money back! Then I went back to CC and purchased a good tv!