View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:50 PM
rsfeller
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rsfeller is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: point me toward older bootloader?

We'll I've been having some serious fun lately. I have installed a fairly clean Apache_WM6.1 that is fairly light with only a few config utilities. Every other flash doesn't go and I've been up a bit late sorting this out. I am now at work and having less luck.

My primary concern that in Outlook (if that is what they call it) my IMAP accounts have an issue after a half a day where I cannot get back in to edit them nor can I create a new account! It's all tweaked up. But also on this version it's the only way I can get the latest version of Arcsoft 5.x to work.

Since the outlook issue is huge I then tried a ROM of Helmi and that came with a bag of issues too, including the fact I could not get the same verions of Arcsoft MMS to work with the same registry and config settings.

So now I am back to the plain Apache_WM6.1 but the flash has failed 3 times. I guess I'll eventually find a work around or fix for my outlook concern.

I read on many posts that going back a bootloader version or two will help with the inability to "take" a flash. Right now I am about 20 hours into this project and the wife is going to leave me....