View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
couple of problems

first off yes i searched, im not a noob. having a couple of problems.

first is with the wifi. for some reason when i turn my phone on or wake it up the wifi is off. doesnt matter where the switch is. i have to turn it off and then back on with the switch and everything is fine. anyone have any ideas on why its doing that?

second, i of course have cooked my own rom and installed resco 2008. when i turn the phone on it works just fine but then after a few min or after waking it up its "expired". soft reset fixes that. any idea of why its doing that?

i used the ppc kitchen and used the 20748 rom but re cooked a new rom using 20273 because the 748 was unstable and required constant resets. im sure i have a few more problems but they are eluding me at this min so i will post them when i remember them.