View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Stack Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
Hey,
Not withstanding the generous and great work of the chefs, it seems Sprint ROMs are not ready for prime time yet (at least for me).

But the stock ROM has serious static on Bluetooth (at least for me). Has anyone pulled a better stack and tried it from another build or device? I thought someone did something similar on the Mogul a while back.

The difference between a BT headset on my Berry and Diamond is stark. I can't move the Diamond very far away, much less on my belt on the opposite side, without static that ruins the call...at least for me...(enough disclaimers to no piss anyone off?)

Thanks
are you on the stock sprint rom? some heads sets are liked better then others. this may be related to the audio para and not the BT stack its self.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!