View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:38 AM
Ticklemepinks
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Each time I've been on the phone with retentions over the past 2 weeks (with various issues with my Diamond), I've asked about the date for the Pro. Each one told me the 15th for telesales and the 19th for the Sprint site. Just my .02
damn boo can you give me the number to retentions cuz everytyme I call sprint they have no Idea wut i'm talkin about and Indian "Thomas" or Mexican "Jennifer" swears i'm talkin about the touch diamond...I would love to just hear someone who actuatlly works at sprint calm my nerves and tell me its coming out sometime in october....Cuz if not I'm gonna stick with my mogul or worse, switch to a company that does have it already.......okay no I'm not, but a girl is tired of waitin here.....who do you have to jerk around here to get a Diamond Pro J/K!!!!!!! LOL