View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Battery meter and Today Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptHockey93
Hey guys. So my Treo reset itself the other day and now I have the volume meter instead of my battery meter. How do I get that back? It had the meter when I first got it, but now it's gone. Also, how do you update your current version of software thru sprint. I have low reception since the reset and now pic mail doesn't work, which it did before. Lastly, what's the best free ware for the today screen (weather, menus, running programs). Thanks and any help would be appreciated.
When you say "reset itself" what exactly do you mean? Was it a hard reset? A non-defective device will not just "reset itself". A little more info here would be handy.

The only software updates available through Sprint is the SMS patch. If you have recently purchased your 700wx then you have the most current software.

"Pic Mail" is a 3rd party app (it does not come stock on the 700wx) so you'll have to reload that yourself.

As for best free ware for the today screen, I would visit the Today Screen thread in this forum and get some ideas of what's out there.

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/your-today-screen-t810.html

I would also just start reading a bunch of posts on this site...there is a lot of info out there.

late,
Coz