View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Most interesting free Diamond apps Downloads here.

I created this thread for the collection of the most interesting DIamond and touch pro app I can dig on XDA and on the whole internet. I hope U can find what U think can be helpful for U. I cannot put all the apps on 1 post so I will use this first post as a table of contents for the location of the apps inside the thread. Tips and links are always welcome guys. So come and lets make this thread a 1 stop shop for diamond apps. Thanks

If U have question about the app, Pls, go to the thread provided in the app post coz U will have a bigger chance to have ur question answered in there. This is to keep our thread clean and loaded with apps and less page for discussion. Thanks to mah brotherman syanni for pointing it out.

All Donation links goes to the creator/developer of the app. I have no in any way have anything to do with donation buttons. all credits goes to them also,So if U come across these guys. give them thanks.

If U wanna give me some love, I appreciate ur thanks button very much.
Thanks to the following members for their input not only to this thread but for the whole site in general. Give this guys thanks if U see them:
syanni85,rainfreak,nautica2450

Special Thanks for tipsters and linkers:
TMZ,dabackwoodboy,stevedog1

Update: Dec. 20 -Diamond pocket gravity & caver found on post 46

table of contents:
post 11 - gcontroller
post 12 - S2U2 1.30 Update
post 15 - Waterlevel 0.2
post 16 - Seismo v0.12
post 17 - Diamond cubes
post 18 - Vr Hologram v2.02
post 19 - SensorMaze
post 20 - GL Maps
post 22 - teeterlevels + new version
post 23 - Htorch v2.2
post 33 - G-Alarm
post 40 - NavTetris v0.2
post 41 - Comic Reader
post 42 - SnowStorm
post 45 - app removed
post 46 - PocketGravityDiamond& Caver 0.8.1

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 12-27-2008 at 04:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 56 times.