View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:36 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Here's a new one by me.....

I may have found it! I was scrutinizing my memory card on my PC and notices an older version of G-Alarm that had no memory usage. I thought that was quite odd, so I deleted it...no problem, gone.

I pop the card back in the PPC and there it is again!!! I deleted it again and it told me it was protected or the card was locked (it wasn't), so I used RESCO to navigate to the file and delete it. After that I did a clean-up with Mem-Maid, did a reset, and even did a clean re-download from the site, and now I seem to be able to install!! I guess the file really messed things up. I have to wonder if it is affecting my card as well, I had one instance when I used file explorer to go to my card and got what looked like another language!!!!

Oh well, I guess I have to watch the files pretty carefully from here on out!!! Thanks for the help, I think I may be able to move on again!!!

*I just re-installed S2U2 and installed an update to another app, and I don't seem to be having any more problems, so I think I am in the clear!!..thanks again for the ideas!!!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 09-25-2008 at 04:44 PM.