View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Here's a new one by me.....

I have run into a pretty unusual (at least to me) bug on my wx.

Any app I try to install since yesterday does not work (the installation I mean). Every time I try to install a CAB it will do one of a few things...it will hang there forever, it will give me a message that it can't install because it is not signed with a certificate, or it will just think a bit and post the message that installation was unsuccessful.

I have tried with a couple different cards, on device, multiple downloads, safe-mode....everything I can thing of. Nothing has changed on my device since the last CAB I installed, so I have to wonder if there is a notice, area to clean, or reg entry to fix that I don't know about!!!!

I hope there are some suggestions....I hate to think I can't install anything without a hard reset or until I get a new device (come on VZW get on the ball with the 800w LOL).

Thanks in advance!!!