View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:05 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPC/MSL code of sprint diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by land2634 View Post
Also, I am now noticing that when I go to Start-Settings-System-Device Information the MEID field is completely blank. I am completely baffled now, as I have not even so much as flashed a ROM to the device since activating it, and the MEID showed just last night when I looked there.

Those errors are not uncommon, I have seen it before, just loook again, or soft reset and look again. It means it is having a hard time reading the information in the alloted time and times out, giving you an error.

If it persists, I suggest a Hard Reset, if it continues, talk to tech or store for a possible exchange.

-CC