View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
TheRealHotshot
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
That's excellent! 'Grats! That's a good deal for sure. Well, I'm hoping to get a good deal on my Touch Pro, but not banking on it. Either way, I'm sure Sprint Retentions is going to be very, very busy with all the "hype" surrounding the tMobile G1. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sprint continues to lose customers because of the G1.
Correct! Now if sprint was smart! They would make the touch pro 249.99 for everyone for a "limited time offer" like 2 weeks and that would stop ppl from buying the G1 and swtiching over. In my Opinion but hey what do I know *SideNote!* the data package on the G1 is 1gb a month! Ummm no thanks you pass me the peas please!