View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:19 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Replacing Vogue and Moguls for free.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Asurion is the company Sprint uses if you have the additional warranty on your phone and you need a replacement (breaks, water damage, etc). You pay monthly for this insurance and there is a $50 deductible whenever you have to use it to get another phone (and its usually a refurb).

I've never heard of them replacing phones for free. That sounds like something Sprint would do if they're aware of an issue, not Asurion.
I believe that there is some type of qualification or circumstance which causes the $50 fee to kick in. In my case, I pay $7 per month and when I had my vogue replaced, I went to the sprint store and walked out with a refurb in around 45 minutes. There was no additional cost or fee involved.

Of course, it's always possible that the program has changed. It has been four months since I received my replacement.

Best regards,
-boggsie