View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Sprint Replacing Vogue and Moguls for free.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I called today and was going to file a claim on my mogul and vogue cause batterys were getting old (and I thought new phones for $50 bucks each) and not holding charge as well. So I called the Assurian (SP?) to inquire about doing this and they said that anyone having electrical and/or mechanical problems are getting brand new phones for free. They are even over nighting them for free. So I am getting a brand new sealed in the box mogul and vogue fro free. I don't know why they are doing this and for how long but if anyone is having battery "Problems" you can get a new phone for free. I am not suggesting anyone commit fraud but they told me that battery issues and other mechanical issues qualify for free replacement...

Just thought I would share......
what is the number to this company again?