PPCGeeks Regular

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Displaying contacts saved, First name first

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
You have reading comprehension skills.

I'm using 6.1. Fellas, I know that we don't enter in that many contacts, but it's still a pain. Try saving a number that is in your call list. You dont have the file as option there. So, if you wanted to have the first name listed first, you have to go back in contacts and find it. The commas don't work in that menu either. If you use the comma method while entering in a new contact from the regular contact menu, the old comma method works(damn that's old school). Then again, if you're in the regular contacts menu, you can EASILY go down to file as and change the setting. My problem is that if I save a new number from my call list, I always have to go back into contacts to change the setting. An option for default settings would have been nice. Or hell, have the file as option available when saving contacts in the phone call list.

jye75, thanks for the recommendation, but I'll try to keep my phone as clean as possible for now. I correct the contacts each time I save it so I really dont need a program at this point. Even though you didn't provide what I was looking for, you still gave good advice. ahem, ahem.

It's really just something that you run once, and never have to run again, and on my wife's phone, each new entry is defaulted to first name first, but if that's not what you want, no biggie, just throwin' it out there.