View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
ok so I checked out the link provided, thanks by the way. I'm sure ur talking about where its says update for sprint ppc6700 right? I looked over it and that's just the rom upgrade. Note this does have to be done to use push mail. I have written a tutorial on upgrading the rom, and its a sticky. If you haven't upgraded yet, I highly recommend it. It adds a lot of features, including direct push capablities, voice dial program, zip program, and more. Hope this helps.
~Mike