View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:24 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's 3.03, 3.09, M2D WM6.1 Custom Touch ROMs w/ User Customization! Updated 9/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
is verizon mms inculded in this?
no, you'll have to install manually

Quote:
Originally Posted by capthr View Post
Would I need to download my carrier (Sprint) DCD CAB In addition to the the new M2d Rom?

Thanks
that depends....I'm w/ Sprint & have never run the carrier cab....all functions working fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-drop View Post
yeh i'd love to have my program launcher back how it used to be, being able to tap the brightness icon to quickly cycle through the levels etc, but i'll read those threads

i'm amazed how responsive thsi interface is, and love it.

just a few things i've noticed tho, like some one mentioned the reg editor is missing, i think also TCPMP ..and the flash budle?

also the sip change icon under utilities is broken and errors when you touch it.

and yeh quick launch and GPS Viewer would be cool to have back also.
which program launcher? QuickMenu?

Total Commander is included as the reg editor.

I wasn't sure if TCPMP & flash bundle would be needed.

SIP is in there, but for some reason it's not showing up in the control panel , so I made a shortcut in programs, but as you've seen is broken.....if you go into the program files folder, you can launch it from there....i'l have it fixed for next version.