View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 07:17 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Can I get some help without getting blasted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamus08 View Post
Alright, I tried to run the ppcgkitchen updater. I am having no luck. Never had a problem in the past but now I am getting error, cannot connect to server??????? Uhhhh.....anyone....help? Thanks in advance ppcgeeks
Have you tried going to thier website and doing a manual DL? They are reconstructing the site and so a lot of things on thier side arent working right now.

http://ppckitchen.org/

As for the OP? I dont really see a good question that you are asking other than how to get it to its full potential. But that Q is kinda vague to say the least. That only leaves to more Qs and invites you to get 'blasted' as you put it.........lol

I have mine overclocked from 416 to 624 with no issues. I used Pocket Hack Master for that BTW.

I DID NOT use WM6 on my 67 because there was no difference in it and WM5 except for the GPS capabilites. Everything else could be accomplished by using different themes or skins.

Some ppl argue WM6 was better bc it was faster and stable and did threaded SMS. No, my WM5 was extremely fast and never locked up or BSoD'ed and I have the Palm Threaded App.

As for video goes, I used my to play vids and movies and never had an issue. I used Pocket Player for a while and moved over to Core Player.

What carrier is this device for BTW?