View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Activesync strange behavior

Since flashing to a 20748 build, I'm able to connect and sync via ActiveSync.
But after a while, it always go to look like this on my PC and the only thing I can do to start syncing again is to disconnect and reconnect.
My suspicion is that the culprit is a new a/v & firewall suite that I'm using, but I've "allowed" every process related to A/S that I can find and it still keeps doing this.
Unfortunately, I started using the new ROM and the security suite at the same time, so I'm not sure how to proceed. Is there anything different in the way this ROM base connects using A/S?
[If it matters, the security suite is a proprietary build for Embarq by F-Secure.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg activesync.JPG (27.2 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!