View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 03:19 AM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wap/mms problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzo187 View Post
i have done the black pill and have done all the setting and while fooling around with the phone i have found out while in the pst some of the setting will change themselves back to alltel for some reason for example in PST/ Security i have for entries

1. HDR AN AUTH USER Id(LONG): xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com and after awhile it will reset back to xxxxxxxxxx@alltel.net

2. HDR AN AUTH Password: cricket (this stays the same)

3. PPP USER ID: xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com will change it self back to xxxxxxxxxx@alltel.net after awhile

4. PPP PASSWORD: cricket (this stays the same)

i have tried this with vetvitos Black Pill ""which is awesome btw""and with a kitchen rom i need help plz...
Hello Tazzo...i'm not sure why it keeps changing back but yes it is supposed the be what you entered...have you tried howardforums?...there's a cricket forum there and a subforum for pdas that are flashed to cricket and a bunch of user guides as well...mines has never reverted like that but i also use qpst to change my settings so they stick....http://howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=336