View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:51 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Music - Album Art???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCOBRA View Post
I sync'd some music using Media Player, but I can't figure out how to get the album art to show on the Flo music player? The album art shows when I use windows media player, why not on the Flo player?
The best way I have found is to just move music over manually. I used Mp3tag to put the album art on the song tag, then moved it to the music file on the internal storage. I had to do it this way as WMP wouldn't show the album art on the TF3d Player.