Old 09-19-2008, 02:04 PM
boe
Almost a VIP

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone else noticing Bluetooth Static?

Hello,

I've used the same headset for both my mogul and my Touch - not static issues - unless of course I have something on top of my phone or it is in my pocket or too far away. My Diamond seems to be causing a lot of static on the BT headset. I am familar with making sure the phone and the headset are reasonably far apart when initially setting the two up. I haven't tried forcing a channel change yet. I'll first remove it and re add it to my phone but this is a new HTC BT issue. On the plus side confirmation for voice command seems fine!

Just curious if anyone else is experience an issue with their headset that they didn't have with their previous Touch or Mogul?

I know I noticed the mogul BT issues the day I got my mogul and it took them about 5 months to get a working firmware update to resolve the issue. (for anyone that didn't have the mogul the initial firmware caused issues on BT for people you were calling - they sounded fine on the mogul but you sounded like crap to them if you were calling on BT from a mogul) I'm not declaring this an official issue yet as I'm waiting for feedback.