View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:07 PM
bossman23
N00b

bossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MetroPCS Web and MMS on PPC-6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick75204 View Post
I tried this but I get "YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD IS WRONG"

used everything like you said - sock was filled in with wap.metropcs.net but port 80 so I tried id and nothing - I changed it to 3128 aswell and nothing

As far as how I got the ESN on Metro: I went to a local guy in Dallas (funny thing is he is not a MetroPCS Store). MetroPcs charges $35 for MetroFlash instead he charges $50 - but you have to program your phone yourself. He just puts the ESN in.

Does Anyone know how to get Web and MMS???
you are almost there you missed out a few settings

GO back to the proxy server and for the first one and do it exactly as i have it here
wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (http)
wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (wap)
wap.metropcs.net port:443 (secure wap)
wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (socks)

now for your connections

username:10 digitphonenumber@mymetropcs.com
password: metropcs

leave domain blank and you are all set. O one more thing when you go to the first connections setup where it says task and advance, go to advance and select the name you use the setting above in.Example if you leave as vzw whatever chose that one as your internet conection and do it for both. you can also rename it to metropcs. make sure you have the right prl so that it can pick up metro towers

don't forget to say thanks

Last edited by bossman23; 10-16-2009 at 05:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.